Nesufvase Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Point Of Entry Full Movie In Hindi 720p Download

Show Spoiler

497e39180f Handsome, suave book illustrator Caleb Theroux is an instant hit with his new Californian security estate neighbors, restaurant finance adviser Richard Alden and especially his wife Katherine and their young, shy son Sam, who were traumatized by a robbery in their former Arizona home. Katherine mistrusts his temper but turns to him after dumping Robert on a false adultery relapse suspicion, which Caleb eagerly encouraged.
In Arizona, the veteran Detective Miles Porter becomes obsessed about catching the murderer of his goddaughter, Cindy, and three years later he requests his retirement to dedicate himself to the case in full time. Meanwhile in California, Richard Alden, his wife Kathy, and their son, Sam, moves to the expensive condominium Hidden Glade Estates seeking security. Kathy is still traumatized by the attack of a burglar in their former home. They are welcomed by their next door neighbor Caleb Theroux that befriends the family and Kathy becomes close to the divorced Brianna Fine. Meanwhile detective Porter finds a lead to the killer of Cindy.
***SPOILERS*** Worth watching just to see actor Patrick Muldoon's performancethe crazed murderous and possessive children's book writer Clab Theroux who does an excellent revival of the movie "Psycho" psycho killer Norman Bates. It's Clab who's obsession of breaking up the Alden's Kathy & Richard, Holly Marie Combs & Roak Critchlow, and thus keeping Kathy and her eight year old son Sam, Max Burkholder, all to himself that leads to the climatic bloodbath at the Hidden Glade Estates. It's Caleb's murderous rampage that shocked that peaceful and quite gated community down to it's socks and elevator and platform shoes.<br/><br/>We already get a clue what's to happen in the movie in a triple murder committed in Arizona who one of its victims included Phoenix detective Miles Porter ,Richard Roundtree's, goddaughter Cindy. Retiring from the Phoenix Police Deartment and going on his own to find Cindy and her parents murderer the road leads Porter straight to the Hidden Glades Estate Condominiums in far off California. It's there that children's book writer Calab Theroux resides who's using the pen name of Edward Parlman. It was Parlman aka Caleb Tharoux who wrote a children's book who's storyline or characters in it was eerily similar to the triple murder back in Phoenix that included Det, Porter's goddaughter Cindy! In fact Porter found a copy of the book at the Phoenix murder site and the person that wrote it was the wild eyed and a bit unstable Calab Theroux who now has his eye on Kathy Alden!<br/><br/>It through a number of staged,by Calab, incidents that Calab get's close to Kathy and her son Sam leaving her husband who's almost always away on business out in the cold. Caleb goes so far in splitting up the Alden's that he tips Kathy off to the fact that on Richard's latest business trip he had blond and sexy former girlfriend, before he met Kathy, Susan O'Quinn, Jennifer Gareis, come along to help him out with his very heavy and back breaking workload!<br/><br/>***SPOILERS*** Feeling that he now has Kathy in his back pocket Caleb really goes bananas in dropping his guard and going all out to get her to become his personal squeeze or woman. Caleb even goes so farmurdering Miles Porter, who came to visit or arrest him at the Hidden Glades Estates,welldrug Molly's estranged husband, who by then she was on the outs with, in an attempt to get Molly & Sam to accept himthe man and father, to Sam, in the Alden household! It's really Patrick Muldoons incredible performancethe crazed Calab Theroux that brings the film up a couple of notches above the usual run of the mill Lifetime Network made for TV movie. The man is completely cracked up in the head yet at first he seems harmless and even a bit likable. It'she becomes more and more obsessed with Kathy, like he did back in Phoenix Arizona with Cindy, that his bad crazy and murderous side came to the surface.
I first saw this movie on Lifetime and loved it. I like the suspense, the thrill, and the plot of this movie. I was very entertained by it. I found myself glued to the screen of the TV and did not get up to take a break until the commercials came on. I was very intrigued by the character Caleb and his personality.<br/><br/>I watched a lot of movies where there was a psycho stalker, but I find Caleb more appealing than the others. His obsession of being a knight and finding his princess is very interesting to me and different than other stalkers. I loved the character Katherine played by Holly. Her personality was calm and caring and even though she went through such a traumatic experience she was still a sweetheart with some edge to her. I love that and can see why Caleb pictured herhis perfect princess.<br/><br/>The movie is like a perfect fairy tale gone wrong with a dark twist, and I love it for that. I like this movie very much and would love to see it again.

Hokus Pokus full movie 720p downloaddownload Human TargetSuite 513 download movie freePolice Story full movie online freeEpisode 1.3 full movie download in hindi hdK-9 tamil dubbed movie free downloadLe Petit Chef in hindi free downloadJungle Jim movie mp4 downloadThe Weapons of the Civil War full movie torrentLoaded movie in hindi hd free download

last edited 217 weeks ago by Nesufvase
Please log in to post a reply.