Nesufvase Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Download BeetleBorgs Full Movie In Hindi Dubbed In Mp4

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c A trio of preteens are dared by two snobby brothers into going into a haunted house that is occupied by a trio of monsters. The kids accidentally free a genie that is trapped in a pipe organ. The genie offers to grant the kids one wish. The kids decide they want to become their favorite comic book heroes "BeetleBorgs". The genie grants the kids' wish but also accidentally unleashes the villains from the comics. Now the kids must use their new powers to get the villains back into the comics .
Their wish to become comic book heroes forces three kids to take on the heroes' mortal enemies.
Now that I look back at this, I think it was a pretty good show. It was something like Power Rangers, but not as good. especailly the Power Rangers series today. They are 10 times better than this. But I was never happy when a show had a kid as a hero, but this show pulled it off with 3 kids as superheroes. I think if the japanese version "Metal Heroes" continued in Japan, Beetleborgs would probably have gotten better just like Power Rangers.
Big Bad Beetleborgs was the best. The actors were talented , they were very young but great. If they want , they can have a long career. It was better than Powers Rangers ! I never missed Beetleborgs. In Belgium and France, Beetleborgs was the best show. It was great !!!!

Episode 2.15 dubbed hindi movie free download torrentThe Prize Fighter tamil dubbed movie torrentLittle Nicky hd mp4 downloadEpisode 3.50 hd full movie downloadCodename: Diablo! full movie in hindi free downloadEpisode 2.13 movie download in mp4Episode 2.1 hd mp4 downloadHackerman movie in hindi dubbed downloadGrand Theft Auto full movie download in hindithe Sheriff Callie's Wild West full movie download in hindi
Please log in to post a reply.